top of page
We value our team and know that excellent benefits provide a better quality of life for all.
The benefits our pilots receive go far beyond pay, 401K’s and insurance plans. Pilots are attracted to Cape Air for the excellent quality of life, gateway opportunities and top-notch training. Our goal is to equip you with the tools, knowledge and confidence to achieve your goals as a professional pilot while providing you with the quality of life you deserve. We have worked hard to develop pathways programs for every pilot, to ensure that your time at Cape Air is not only beneficial, but rewarding and with purpose.
• Employee Stock Ownership Program
• Matching 401K
• Health and dental insurance
• Paid leave, holidays and volunteer time
• KCM, CASS, and family pass benefits
• Relocation and uniform allowances
• FAA medical reimbursement
• Long and short-term disability
• Start and finish your day at your base
every night (except Montana)
• We have partnerships with JetBlue, United, Delta, and American, and have reciprocal travel agreements with most domestic and international carriers.
bottom of page